View Classes and Groups
To be able to access this page, you will require one of the following roles: Assessment Co-ordinator, Enrolment Officer, Group Leader, Timetabler, Subject Leader. It can be found under People/Memberships/ View Classes and Groups.
The View Classes and Groups page allows users in Admin View to see an overview of all the Classes and Groups currently in the school.
In this respect it mirrors the My Class view that users with Teacher rights see.
To the left you have a Search function bar followed by Class, Group and Year Level filters. At the top of the List area you have the Rm/Group/Yr level name and the following functions:
- Print. Allows you to create a PDF file of the students with their Name, NSN, Date of birth, Ethnicity, Yr Level, House (if applicable), Time at school and Caregiver Contact details (phone)
- Medical List. Creates the Medical list file.
- Email. This function allows you to email either Students or Caregivers with a valid email address.
- Send Mobile App Notification. This sends out a notification to mobile app users and can be sent to either students or caregivers.
Information on the students shown as below.
Features of note in this area include:
- Click on the students name to go directly to the Student Details page
- Sortable columns
- Medical conditions noted. Click on the symbol to get more details.
- Colour coded notes area. Green for attendance, Orange for Assessment, Purple for Enrolment, Yellow for Sensitive and Pink for Learning Support. Click on the icons to get a list of the notes and the + symbol to add a new note.
- Clickable link to view quick contact details for Legal and Emergency caregivers