16 February 2018
- Markbook Configuration: Fixed the checkbox that was not working on Microsoft Edge browser.
- MOE Roll Returns functionality all good to go for 2018.
- Changed 'New Filterable List' title to 'Advanced Filterable List'.
- Changing a User’s email address:
- Notification emails and data change requests are now not sent when a user’s email is changed.
- If another user exists that already has the same email address as their username, edge will automatically change their username to their user serial number.
- Changed term ‘Autism’ to ‘ASD’.
- The Student Attendance Summary page has been made clearer by changing ‘Term present/possible’ to ‘Total in-class for term’ and ‘Total present/possible’ to ‘Total in-class overall’.
- This resolves a confusion around Y & D codes showing as absent on a student but the Audit term register showing as present (which is correct).
- Terminology around Student Address has changed from 'Lives With' to 'Student Address'.
- Fixed staff duplicating issue that occurred when changing start date while registering new staff.
- Fixed the issue with Pastoral Student Notes not being able to be edited in certain circumstances.
- Added unsaved check to Unexplained Absences page that wasn’t working when changing select boxes.